[CMake] CPack, error generating rpm file, error "File must begin with "/": "

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:26:56 EDT 2009

2009/6/25 Pascale B <chose29 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi Eric,
>

>    Thanks for your help. I use a remote computer in order to test many
> operating systems. The content of rpmbuild.out is enigmatic, it seems empty:
>
> Processing files: sources-1.04.0-1
> RPM build errors:

Strange that's right.

Are you able to "manually" build an RPM on this machine?
Would you try to

cd /home/lnx/_CPack_Packages/Linux/RPM/SPECS

then launch

rpmbuild -bb --buildroot=/home/lnx/_CPack_Packages/Linux/RPM/sources-1.04.0-Linux
sources.spec

This is the command launched by CPackRPM.cmake, may be you'll see more
when running it "by hand"

--
Erk
http://www.april.org