[CMake] CPack, error generating rpm file, error "File must begin with "/": "

Pascale B chose29 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:01:44 EDT 2009

Hi All,

   I am using CMake, CPack to generate packages. I successfully generated .tar.Z, .rpm and .deb files on my local computer. I am now trying to make tests on a computer that I access with SSH and I am getting an error only for the rpm file.

The error presents as:
CPack Error: Problem copying the package: .../lnx/_CPack_Packages/Linux/RPM/drop_sources-1.04.0-Linux.rpm to .../lnx/MyApp.rpm

and when looking at file rpmbuild.err, the content is:

error: File must begin with "/":
    File must begin with "/":

 I'm not able to locate where this error comes from. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,
Pascale