[CMake] Visual Studio plugin help

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:07:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:43 PM, David Cole<david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> In VS 2005, the file is in your "My Documents" folder of Windows, under
> "Visual Studio 2005/Projects/VSMacros80/CMakeMacros".
> If you remove it, CMake should put it back again next time it configures...

This is fine.  I just wanted to make sure I had a "fresh" one.

> Does the exception happen while you are closing an instance of Visual
> Studio? (Or might there be a previously crashed one still evident in the
> Task Manager or Process Explorer...?)

I have seen it when closing an instance of Visual Studio (outside of
the CMake plugin), but I can't seem to get it to crash unless I've
used the plugin sometime in the past.

I usually have to kill it through the task manager, because it gets
stuck in some strange state after it shows me the error dialog.

> Have you rebooted lately?

At least once today, and several times of the past while.  It doesn't
seem to help.