[CMake] program output modified by ctest for cdash

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jun 23 11:04:11 EDT 2009

I'm seeing that the stdout of a program being tested is modified and
< > and such characters are showing up in the Test.xml file that
gets sent to cdash.  As a result, the test columns in cdash don't show
any passes or failures or anything, as if cdash didn't get the Test.xml
file.
Is there some documentation on that behavior and how to work with it or
modify it?  I guess for now I'm looking for an option to tell
ctest/cdash to leave the stdout of the program alone and interpret it as
plain text.

Thanks,
Clint