[CMake] include directories getting excaped.

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Mon Jun 22 10:27:05 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 02:25:17AM -0500, chris at basementcode.com wrote:
> I've got this bit of cmake code:
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM gtkmm-2.4 REQUIRED)
> IF(NOT GTKMM_FOUND)
>   MESSAGE("GTKMM is required to compile this project." FATAL_ERROR)
> ENDIF(NOT GTKMM_FOUND)
> MESSAGE("gtkmm headers: ${GTKMM_INCLUDE_DIRS}")
>
> and the message I get under windows is:
> C:/Program
> and nothing else.

Your message really doesn't include the "gtkmm headers: " part? If so,
you have something weird going on.

Maybe try cmake --trace to see if something jumps out at you?

> Here is my include dir line.
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR} ../libShaderGraph
>                     ${GTKMM_INCLUDE_DIRS} ../include ../scene
> 		    ${PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH} "/usr/include/eigen2"
> 		    ${GLEW_INCLUDE_PATH}
>
> The funny thing is that I google code searched CMakeLists.txt files and
> found that everybody seems to be doing this the same way as I am? Am I the
>  only person with this problem, or is everybody using CMake under linux
> only?

That snippet looks reasonable and ought to work on any platform. I mean,
you left off the trailing ) but I assume that's a typo.

tyler