[CMake] include directories getting excaped.

chris at basementcode.com chris at basementcode.com
Mon Jun 22 03:25:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've got this bit of cmake code:
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM gtkmm-2.4 REQUIRED)
IF(NOT GTKMM_FOUND)
  MESSAGE("GTKMM is required to compile this project." FATAL_ERROR)
ENDIF(NOT GTKMM_FOUND)
MESSAGE("gtkmm headers: ${GTKMM_INCLUDE_DIRS}")

and the message I get under windows is:
C:/Program
and nothing else.
I also see that exact same directory in my vc9 project. It works under linux.

Here is my include dir line.
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR} ../libShaderGraph
                    ${GTKMM_INCLUDE_DIRS} ../include ../scene
		    ${PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH} "/usr/include/eigen2"
		    ${GLEW_INCLUDE_PATH}

The funny thing is that I google code searched CMakeLists.txt files and
found that everybody seems to be doing this the same way as I am? Am I the
 only person with this problem, or is everybody using CMake under linux
only?

thanks.