[CMake] cmake 2.6.4 bootstrap failure x86_64

James Yoo james.yoo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:09:40 EDT 2009

So, I asked the unix admins to install ncurses-devel and low and behold they
actually did it... cmake 2.6.4 bootstraps, makes, installs nicely now...
thanks for your help.

Would still like to know how to go about customizing the build
environment... I did install the complete ncurses package, headers and all.