[CMake] Forcing a reload of Visual Studio

Iman Brouwer iman.brouwer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:19:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to call the script that forces a reload of visual studio. Could
somebody let me know where it is?

Thanks!

Iman

P.S. I would like to use it in the following situation: we have a lot of
targets that we want to add/exclude easily. Currently, when targets are
added, the visual studio solution is reloaded. When targets are removed
(e.g. an add_custom_target is not called because of an if statement), the
solution is not reloaded but instead one has to manually open/close the IDE
to see the changes. I'd like to call the script to force the reload in this
case.