[CMake] [Cmake] Extract objects from multiple static librairies and create a new staic library from extracted objects

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Fri Jun 19 11:15:20 EDT 2009

Hi Stephane,

Is it really necessary to pull the objects from these static libraries,
or would it suffice if you would build a new library from all the source
files that make up your suite of static libraries?

If so, you could simply add a new library that would depend on all these
source files.

Regards,
Marcel Loose