[CMake] Find Boost entirely fails on test

ariasgore at gmx.de ariasgore at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 03:22:51 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have staticly compiled unit test lib of Boost::Test and would like to use CMake to link it static.
But the evilness of the lib breaks somehow everyhing.

I am doing sth like FIND_PACKAGE( Boost 1.39.0 COMPONENTS test)
(with debug on)
even if the script get the mentioned directory of my boost, it fails to detect the lib. That are the names findboost looks for:

libboost_test-vc80-mt-gd-1_39
libboost_test-vc80-mt-sgd-1_39
libboost_test-mt-gd-1_39
libboost_test-mt-sgd-1_39
libboost_test-mt-gd
libboost_test-mt-sgd
libboost_test-gd

And that is the actual name:
libboost_unit_test_framework-vc80-mt-gd-1_39.lib
The lib from the package test (in the directory test) is called _unit_test_framework_ and not simply _test_ (that's what find boost looks for)

What can I do at this point?

Thanks,
Sam