[CMake] CDash and dependencies

Pierre-Julien Villoud PVilloud at movea.com
Thu Jun 11 04:56:58 EDT 2009

Hi everyone

I have a question concerning CDash. I have not tested it yet but I wonder how are handled the dependencies between projects.
In projects that have a dependency on another project, I added a custom target who does "make" in the other project directory.

Will the result of the dependency project build be displayed in the dashboard or will I have to wait till the build of the dependency project is triggered ?

Thanks !

Pierre-Julien
(I also have some MySQL problem when I try to create a project (invalid integer value for column 'emailbrokensubmission' at row 1 and for others columns ! Any clue ?)