[CMake] Precompiled Headers

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:25:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org>wrote:

> Apart from every compiler making this different (i. e. different
> parameters for each compilers), what are the difficulties you see for
> making this a first-class feature? My Windows coworkers demand this
> feature and I was thinking in implementing when I had a few spare time
> at work (read: October the soonest)

I can't tell you how much I would appreciate your hard work if you decided
to do that for us. There's so many things I would love to help with if only
I had the time. CMake is missing so many fundamental features in its
interface (Warning levels, optimizations, precompiled headers, etc). It
would be nice to see this one move along!