[CMake] Compiling generated Qt resource files?

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jun 2 19:37:21 EDT 2009

Eric Lemings wrote:
> How do I compile a Qt resource file that is generated via a CMake
> add_custom_command() target?  qt4_add_resource() doesn't seem to work as
> it expects non-generated files.

Can you generate it at cmake time instead of build time?  ParaView has
an example of this.
qt4_add_resources does a poor man's dependency scanning and the file
needs to exist.

cmake experts/developers:  can an add_custom_command take a regex or
something to do custom depenency scanning on a file in a non-C format?
Or is there some way to hook in another generated C format file that
that can act as a proxy?

Clint