[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin version 1.1.0 Now Available

Joshua L. Blocher verbalshadow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:05:01 EST 2009

> That having been said I am trying to work out how to have the site.xml
> file (from the update site) actually point to some files on the
> sourceforge download site instead (without having 'mirror' sites mess
> it all up).

This is supplied by SF.net  and the link will look similar to this one for
inkscape.

 http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inkscape/Inkscape-0.46.win32.exe?download

This auto redirects users to a mirror and starts downloading. The Important
part here is the ?download after the URL to the file you want. Hope this makes
it easier for you.

Joshua L. Blocher
verbalshadow