[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin version 1.1.0 Now Available

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Jan 5 09:37:44 EST 2009

On Jan 5, 2009, at 8:26 AM, Mike Arthur wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 December 2008 17:02:48 Michael Jackson wrote:
>>  On behalf of C Thing Software and BlueQuartz Software I would like
>> to announce the final release of the CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin.
> Great, thanks for this Mike, great work!
>
>> The sourceforge website is <http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net>
>> Downloads are available at
>> <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=193949&package_id=22
>> 8545
> Any reason this isn't in the update site (yet) ?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Mike Arthur
> http://mikearthur.co.uk/

2 reasons (maybe not _good_ reasons).

1. It is actually not allowed by the Sourceforge TOS for the web site
to have software downloads. All downloads are supposed to go through
the regular download site.
2. If I _do_ use it (like it is for the 1.0.1) then I actually have no
way of getting any statistics on number of downloads of the package.

That having been said I am trying to work out how to have the site.xml
file (from the update site) actually point to some files on the
sourceforge download site instead (without having 'mirror' sites mess
it all up).

If all that fails I may end up hosting the update site myself off of
bluequartz.net or maybe an alternate server hosted by google.

If you have any experience setting this kind of thing up I would
appreciate any suggestions that you might have.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net