[CMake] VS 2008 x64, Boost 1.39 - Can not find boost libraries

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Thu Aug 27 00:01:37 EDT 2009

Mike,

Sorry, I didn't realize you were using the CMake build for Boost.  I
wouldn't be surprised if there were issues with it as it's still
experimental.  You could report (both?) bugs to the boost-cmake list and/or
try to reproduce with 1.40beta?

I used Visual Studio (Express) 2005 & 2008 (32bit) command prompts with
bjam.