[CMake] VS 2008 x64, Boost 1.39 - Can not find boost libraries

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Aug 25 08:01:10 EDT 2009

Just to be clear, did you build them with the 64bit command prompt
from Visual Studio? Otherwise how did you build them?

 I ended up tweaking the cmake files that come with boost 1.39 in
order to remove the -s that is tagged onto the unittest libraries.
Otherwise not really sure what to do as this is all new to me (the
windows side of things any ways...)

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net