[CMake] cmake under OpenBSD: rpath support misconfigured

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Aug 7 15:30:41 EDT 2009

Frank Mertens wrote:

> Oh,... well I just run 'make Experimential' on the CVS source an hour ago.
> It passed all tests! But I fear the dart stuff failed to send a report,
> got some strange errors about '/proc/cpuinfo' missing. Right OpenBSD
> has sysctl and no '/proc'. I probably have to stick my fingers into the
> source code. A first small peak into it shows that there is Apple/FreeBSD
> style sysctl support in kwsys/SystemInformation. Maybe just modifying
> some macros and those part works, too?
>
> $ uname -ap
> OpenBSD blackbox.cyblogic.com 4.5 GENERIC#1749 i386 Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by AMD PCS ("AuthenticAMD" 586-class)
> $ sysctl -a|grep cpu
> kern.ccpu=1948
> hw.ncpu=1
> hw.cpuspeed=499
> machdep.cpuvendor=AuthenticAMD
> machdep.cpuid=1442
> machdep.cpufeature=8956221
> $
>
> _______________________

It should still submit, but I don't see anything on the dashboard.  I
wonder if there is a network error.

Can you do

cd build-tree
ctest -D Experimental -VV --debug >& out

Then send me the out file off the list.  I think we are getting into
stuff that is not generally an issue for the whole list... :)  I will
post results once we figure out what is wrong.

Thanks.

-Bill