[CMake] cmake under OpenBSD: rpath support misconfigured

Frank Mertens frank at cyblogic.de
Fri Aug 7 14:58:57 EDT 2009

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Frank Mertens wrote:
>

>> I'm running OpenBSD on a freshly refurbishes office server.
>> It does currently nothing else than running tests for my
>> inhouse needs. Give me the pointers and I set it up as testing
>> client for cmake, too.
>>
>> Being new to ctest, I skimmed through "CMake Testing With CTest"
>> and triggered "make test". It already passes 99% of all tests
>> with cmake 2.6.3.
>>

> Great,
>
> Can you run the attached ctest script?
>
> To run:
>
> ctest -S generic_cmake.cmake
>
> It should create a directory : $ENV{HOME}/Dashboards/My Tests/.  And
> checkout CMake from CVS, and the build it and submit a nightly
> dashboard.  Try running it by hand at first.  If that works, then just
> create a cronjob that runs sometime after 9:00 EST each day.

Oh,... well I just run 'make Experimential' on the CVS source an hour ago.
It passed all tests! But I fear the dart stuff failed to send a report,
got some strange errors about '/proc/cpuinfo' missing. Right OpenBSD
has sysctl and no '/proc'. I probably have to stick my fingers into the
source code. A first small peak into it shows that there is Apple/FreeBSD
style sysctl support in kwsys/SystemInformation. Maybe just modifying
some macros and those part works, too?

$ uname -ap
OpenBSD blackbox.cyblogic.com 4.5 GENERIC#1749 i386 Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by AMD PCS ("AuthenticAMD" 586-class)
$ sysctl -a|grep cpu
kern.ccpu=1948
hw.ncpu=1
hw.cpuspeed=499