[CMake] Cmake support for MKS toolkit

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:01:50 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I am working on windows. I am currently using MKS to build my code without
using cmake. but since i dont know whether cmake supports MKS or not iam not
able to build my code through cmake using mks. If yes, please can anybody
let me know how i can build my code through mks toolkit on windows using
cmake. since i dont find as such binaries for mks toolkit specially.

I need to do this because if i dont use mks and build code directly using
cmake binaries for windows then all the unix functions are not working on
windows. i got error of unistd.h not exists and platform not  recognised
since i define macro for windows as NUTC for mks..

So please guide how to proceed..
Any help in this regard really helps me a lot...

Regards-
Ankit Jain