[CMake] Using cmake first time..

Usman Ajmal uzmanajmal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:46:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am not clear with this CMakeLists.txt as to how to create it automatically
because i don't know the conventions related to it.

I have a project named test.pro having following files

treemap.cpp
treemap.h
main.cpp

Libraries i am using are qt4, qt3support. The treemap.cpp comes from KDE
sources so i will need to use some KDE libraries. Qmake is not working
because it could not find kconfig.h, klocale.h and kdebug.h so i turned to
cmake and now i don't now what CMakeLists.txt should be for my project.

Any help will be a great relief for me.

Many thanks

---
Usman