[CMake] How to configure project to use wxWidgets stc module

Trent Lillehaugen tllilleh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:14:33 EDT 2009

I have a project that uses wxWidgets and in particular the stc module (in
the contrib folder).  How do I specify the stc module for wxWidgets?  I
tried the following the line in my CMakeLists.txt:

find_package(wxWidgets REQUIRED stc core base)

However, I get the following error:

Could NOT find wxWidgets (missing: wxWidgets_FOUND)

If I remove stc from the list everything works correctly.  When looking at
FindwxWidgets.cmake I don't see any mention of stc or any of the modules in
the contrib folder of wxWidgets.  What is the best way to include stc
support in my project?

Thanks,
Trent Lillehaugen