[CMake] Double builds required in XCode w/CMake when changing UI code in QtDesigner

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Wed Apr 29 15:56:56 EDT 2009

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I couldn¹t find anything in
Google.

When building with XCode and Qt, I have to build twice when I change my .ui
files in QtDesigner.  Apparently the build order is wrong?  The first build
re-generates the ui_*.h files, but doesn¹t trigger the dependencies.  The
second build does the right thing.

Something I can live with (my fingers are now trained to hit Command-B
twice), but perhaps there is an easy fix?

In my CMakeLists.txt file, this is the order of Qt-related operations:

set ( SumatraSource
)

set ( SumatraHeaders
... )
qt4_wrap_cpp ( SumatraMOCSource ${SumatraHeaders} )

set ( SumatraUIS
... )

qt4_wrap_ui ( SumatraUISHeaders ${SumatraUIS} )

qt4_add_resources ( SumatraResources Resources.qrc )

add_executable ( Sumatra ... )

Perhaps this is the wrong order?

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic