[CMake] Emacs: Addition to cmake-model.el to show cmake documentation

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Tue Apr 28 04:07:48 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Inspired by the Emacs command cperl-perldoc-at-point I wrote a little
command to show the CMake documentation of the command on which the
cursor is currently positioned. It will open another buffer and show the
documentation generated from "cmake --help-command <command>" in that
buffer. I found it very useful during creating CMakeLists.txt files.

Bill, maybe it makes sense to integrate this into cmake-mode.el?

Regards,

Martin

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVF 19.356 from 27.04.2009