[CMake] Redefine target in nested project

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Tue Apr 28 04:06:00 EDT 2009

Hi Alex,

Yes, I think this issue more or less covers what I want as well.
In fact, I would like 'make check' to behave the same way as 'make
test', which can also be invoked from any directory in the build tree.
However, my 'make check' target also does a (re)compile of the test
programs, whereas 'make test' only executes them.

I don't want to go down the path of creating Makefile only CMakeLists
files, using ALLOW_DUPLICATE_CUSTOM_TARGETS, because at some time, we
might start using IDE's like Eclipse or KDevelop.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.