No subject

Thu Apr 9 10:40:16 EDT 2009

Properties that affect the name of a target's output file are as follows.
The PREFIX and SUFFIX properties override the default target name prefix
(such as "lib") and suffix (such as ".so"). IMPORT_PREFIX and IMPORT_SUFFIX
are the equivalent properties for the import library corresponding to a DLL
(for SHARED library targets).

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#command:set_target_properties

--
Philip Lowman

--0015175d0a42ddcdb00467efe866

dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sagrailo at gmail.com">sagrailo at gmail.com</a=
>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-le=
ft: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: =
1ex;">
I&#39;m building plugins, in my CMake based projects, as shared libraries; =
I care about Unix only, and I really, really want the installed files to be=
 named like &quot;foo.so&quot;, and not like &quot;libfoo.so&quot;.=A0 How =
exactly to achieve this with CMake (I know this issue is somewhat discussed=
 even in FAQ, and I tried to follow suggestion there, but was not able to c=
ome up with working solution...)?</blockquote>
properties() documentation:<br>Properties that affect the name of a target&=
#39;s output file are as
follows. The PREFIX and SUFFIX properties override the default target
name prefix (such as &quot;lib&quot;) and suffix (such as &quot;.so&quot;).=
 IMPORT_PREFIX
and IMPORT_SUFFIX are the equivalent properties for the import library
href=3D"http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#command:set_targe=
t_properties">http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#command:set=
_target_properties</a><br>

--0015175d0a42ddcdb00467efe866--