[CMake] CPack, Null Soft and Component

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Thu Apr 9 12:09:07 EDT 2009

I was hoping that the COMPONENT parameter to INSTALL would cause the
Null Soft installer to have optional items that can be installed. For
instance, I have in my CMakeLists.txt file:

INSTALL( DIRECTORY source DESTINATION "./"
  FILE_PERMISSIONS OWNER_READ OWNER_WRITE GROUP_READ WORLD_READ
  DIRECTORY_PERMISSIONS OWNER_READ OWNER_WRITE OWNER_EXECUTE GROUP_READ
GROUP_EXECUTE
      WORLD_READ WORLD_EXECUTE
  COMPONENT "Source" )

I was hoping that it would then allow the user to select or unselect the
installation of the Source. The resulting installer does not seem to
have a place to choose between components. Am I missing a flag somewhere?

Jeremy