[CMake] Feature Request: Additional directory for customized/private

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Apr 3 11:05:13 EDT 2009

	• CMAKE_MODULE_PATH: Path to look for cmake modules to load.
Specifies a path to override the default seach path for CMake modules.
For example include commands will look in this path first for modules
to include.

Example follows

# Prepend my own path to look for modules.

set (CMAKE_MODULE_PATH MyOwnPath ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net