[CMake] Supressing progress output in 2.6

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sun May 18 18:47:36 EDT 2008

On Friday 16 May 2008, Martin Lütken wrote:
> I am a happy user of the Kdevelop generator.
> But since 2.6 I get a lot of uninteresting progress output even when I
> set to "Minimal output" in kdevelop output window.

Hmm, this should work.
With cmake 2.4.x, always-VERBOSE makefiles were generated. Now with cmake
2.6 "regular" makefiles are generated and "make VERBOSE=1" is called.
So both should print the whole verbose output.

And with the same kdevelop version you can set the log style to "very short"
and this works with cmake 2.4, but not 2.6 ?

Which exact version of kdevelop are you using ?

Alex