[CMake] Perforce patch to CTest

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:50:16 EDT 2008

I recently switched jobs, and they use Perforce for source control.
I've been using CMake for a number of years now and plan on using it
for some new projects here.  I would also like to use CTest and CDart,
but there doesn't seem to be support for perforce.

I noticed there was a patch submitted against 2.4.6:
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=5258

What's the status of incorporating this patch?  I looked at the source
for 2.6.0, and I didn't see anything in there.

As suggested in the bug, if it's a problem with access to perforce,
there is a free 2 user license that could be used for testing and
regressions.

James