[CMake] Cmake/MacPackaging

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu May 1 14:04:18 EDT 2008

Is your application an X11 app? If not, you should not need the OSXX11
generator. (And if so, you probably don't need the PackageMaker
generator...?)

The OSXX11 generator gives you a wrapper application that sets up the X11
environment and then launches your X11 app. That way, end users can just
double click on your bundle and X gets started automatically if necessary.
But if your app is not an X11 app, you don't need this...

HTH,
David