[CMake] Cmake/MacPackaging

Alin M Elena alin.elena at qub.ac.uk
Thu May 1 14:41:49 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Thank  you for the pointer that helped me to solve the problem of the .pkg

Now the problem is with the OSXX11 generator. I still do not get a good
package.

I had a look in this source
/home/alin/CMake/Source/CPack/cmCPackOSXX11Generator.cxx
and it seems that the "strange" file gets created by this command

   !this->CopyResourcePlistFile("OSXScriptLauncher", appdir,
      this->GetOption("CPACK_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME"), true)
which just copies this file share/cmake-2.7/Modules/CPack.OSXScriptLauncher.in
to the MacOS folder.

Any ideas?

Alin

 "...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics
Queen's University Belfast