[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 Beta ready for testing!

David Thulson david.thulson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:13:07 EDT 2008

That did much better, although it still won't overwrite existing
/usr/bin links.  I have to go in and manually delete them.  I think
since the user explicitly requests that the links be added to
/usr/bin/, it should either overwrite existing links without warning
or ask the user for confirmation.  It seems like doing nothing will
result in a lot of people thinking the install failed when they try to
type "cmake" on the command line and still get cmake 2.4.

I'll look into it more tomorrow when I have more time.  Thanks for the help.

David Thulson