[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 Beta ready for testing!

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:54:43 EDT 2008

Actually, creating subfolders in /Applications has lots of
precedence. Larger applications will do this type of action because
there are so many support files. Look at Adobe Photoshop, iWork,
MSOffice and lots of others.
   If a developer has more than just an App bundle then they really
should be making their own subdirectory in /Applications.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer