[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 Beta ready for testing!

David Thulson david.thulson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:07:14 EDT 2008

No change with the nightly build.  Here is what I did:

Macintosh-10:bin davidthulson$ which cmake
/usr/bin/cmake
Macintosh-10:bin davidthulson$ ls -l /usr/bin/cmake
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  65 Mar 28 11:02 /usr/bin/cmake ->
/Applications/CMake 2.7-20080327/cmake-gui.app/Contents/bin/cmake
Macintosh-10:bin davidthulson$ cmake
CMake Error: Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
CMake has most likely not been installed correctly.
Modules directory not found in
/usr/bin
Bus error
Macintosh-10:bin davidthulson$

Ideas?  Should the install be setting an environment variable?  Let me
know what else I can try, thanks.

David Thulson