[CMake] handing dependencies in multi-file CMake setup?

Ákos Maróy darkeye at tyrell.hu
Fri Mar 28 10:27:57 EDT 2008

I'm wondering how is it possible to have CMake handle dependencies in a
setup where multiple CMakeFiles.txt files are used, and there's a
top-level CMake file including them with add_subdirectory()

I tried to use the add_dependencies() statement, but that only 'sees'
targets that are defined in that very CMakeFiles.txt file. So it can't
be used either in one of the project CMakeFiles, nor in the top-level
CMakeFiles.

Akos