[CMake] CMake 2.6.0 Beta ready for testing!

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Mar 28 09:51:10 EDT 2008

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> And one last thing, on Linux x86_64 can I use the Linux-i386 cmake ?
> There seems to be an issue with load_command:
>
> Running CMake to regenerate build system...
> CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7
> (LOAD_COMMAND):
>   load_command Attempt to load the library
>   /usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed.  Additional error
>   info is:

This is not a new issue.  The type of cmake must match the build tools
being used if loaded command is used.  BTW, newer versions of VTK should
not have any loaded commands in it.  (for this reason).  So you have to
use 64 bit cmake with a 64 bit build for any project that uses loaded
commands.

-Bill