[CMake] Suppressing Windows console in Qt app

Matthew Smith indigojo at blogistan.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 09:45:57 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

When I build my Qt 4 app (QTM) using CMake on Windows Vista and then run
it from a prompt, the prompt does not come back as it does with normal
Windows GUI apps; it behaves as if it's running a console-based
application.  If you press Ctrl+C, it kills the program.  If you run it
from Explorer, it opens a prompt window but doesn't give you a prompt,
and similarly you can kill QTM by closing the window.  When I build
using qmake, I do not have this problem; it just gives me the prompt
back.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards,

Matt Smith

--

http://qtm.blogistan.co.uk/