[CMake] an easy way to clean cmake generated files?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:36:34 EDT 2008

Read this link:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse_UNIX_Tutorial

I suggest you use the following project layout:

MyProject
  |--Build  <-- This is where the build will take place.

 From a terminal, cd into MyProject/Build
then "cmake ../"
then go back to eclipse and "Refresh" your workspace.
Build your project from within Eclipse. Your binaries and all
debugging should work just fine.
  When you really need to "clean" everything, then just delete
everything inside MyProject/Build and rerun cmake.

The link above has more details.

Cheers
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer