[CMake] cmake on open solaris

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 18 14:12:39 EDT 2008

Tavitayya Varanasi wrote:
> Actually, We are planing to make cmake as a package available with open
> solaris.

Ah, I see :-).

> Since you already have built and tested it on solaris, I guess work
> should not be much.

Probably not, unless you decide to fix gmake so that 'make test' passes :-).

> What compiler has been used to build on Solaris?

I believe my 2.4.8 was built with 'CC: Sun C++ 5.7 2005/01/07'. The
2.4.6 that I actually used may have been built with a more recent
compiler (I think it would still have been Sun's, though, as opposed to
g++), but that box currently has a different HD that has Windows on it.

--
Matthew
No animal should ever jump on the dining room furniture unless