[CMake] cmake on open solaris

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 17 17:38:43 EDT 2008

Tavitayya Varanasi wrote:
>     SUN is planing to port cmake on Indiana ( a version of open solaris
> ).

There is porting to be done? Hmm... I successfully built and tested
cmake 2.4.8 on Solaris 10/x86... I admit I haven't actually *used* that
build, though I have used 2.4.6 on a different Sun box. I want to say
that's the platform where ctest+gmake have some strange interaction that
makes two of the tests fail *only* when run under gmake, but other than
that, as far as I know everything works "out of the box". (Incidentally,
if you can get one of GNU or Kitware to take responsibility for the
problem and actually fix it, that would be great; I had no success when
I tried.)

> Is this a right alias to post some doubts if we have?

You doubt cmake? ;-)

If you mean "questions", then yes.

--
Matthew
Sending this e-mail does not constitute endorsement of the contents; I