[CMake] cmake on open solaris

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Mar 14 08:45:38 EDT 2008

Tavitayya Varanasi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     SUN is planing to port cmake on Indiana ( a version of open solaris
> ). Is this a right alias to post some doubts if we have?

If you are willing to setup nightly dashboards, I can help you do this.
  That way we can make sure the port effort is not lost, as we are
likely to break something in the future if we do not have constant feed
back about the system.   We would need to run a cronjob on a system that
did a CVS update each night, built CMake and sent the results back to
the kitware server.  I will help you set this up and do the port.

-Bill