[CMake] Somehow making life easier with wxWidgets ...

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:02:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have succesfully converted my source to use the latest find script.
I have to say, GOD JOB! I wasn't expecting this level of flexibilityof
the script. I didn't have to add anything whiel configuring. Simply
configure and go!

Thanks again for this effort. I will still keep thinking about making
it easier for future releases  but I am very happy that it works as
expected.

With regards,
- Jorgen