[CMake] Brandon Van Every

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Tue Mar 4 19:28:39 EST 2008

Ben Ratzlaff escreveu:
> Why do we need to keep him around? If Bill has determined that such
> steps are needed, then I must conclude that something more serious has
> happened behind the scenes that we are not aware of.

Sometimes in the heat of an argument one can make a regrettable
decision. I mean, the next person that comments about language
translators to Bill has a higher probability of being banned from this
list than someone who doesn't. At least during this week :)

And after all those rants, if I were Brandon I wouldn't appear here
anytime soon, I might even go back to autotools for God's sake... :) So
no ban is needed in this case.

I really hope that this problem will make he think about the whole
situation and maybe he'll finally learn a think or two about
argumentative discussions, or about people in general.

Regards,
rod