[CMake] Inconsistent CTest/CMake variable naming

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jun 20 08:49:37 EDT 2008

Regardless of the answer to your original question, these variable names
simply cannot be changed now. There are too many scripts that run dashboards
that set them as is. The best we could do would be to invent duplicate
variable names that are consistent, but then we'd have duplicates and people
would want to know which one they should prefer.....

It's a can of worms you're asking about..... :-)

David