[CMake] python wrappers through xcode

Antoine PREVOT tonio_lesec at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 31 10:38:39 EDT 2008

> I now have to deal with a "Fatal Python error:
> Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)" while
> trying to import the generated _example.so .

Ok, last problem solved, "If it's not your code, it's probably the way you test it" :)

Some tip for those using osx (tiger) : the default python interpreter (/usr/bin/python) points to /usr/bin/python2.3 ... and the default framework is ... the 2.4 one ! Guess what, that is what makes python crash while loading modules !

The correct interpreter should be :
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/python

Tonio