[CMake] CMAKE/CTEST input test file

Edward Flanigan eflanigan00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:27:33 EDT 2008

Using CTest, is there any way to specify what tests I want to run in a file?
There is the option for -I where you have to specify the test number.
I want to specify the test name (not the number):

TestA
TestB
TestD

use that file as an input  to CTEST and run only the tests that were named in that file.

Using numbers can lead to problems, what if more tests are added and changed the numbers of existing tests?
All scripts using those numbers would have to be modified.