[CMake] FW: cmake newbie questions

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Jul 29 21:15:21 EDT 2008

What is actually going on is that CMake is actually compiling and
_running_ a small application to determine what endian type the
machine is. I am guessing that the z/OS executable will not actually
_run_ on your host system so it will give an error. If you know FOR
SURE that z/OS will ALWAYS be big endian then you can probably
manually set the variable yourself and be just fine.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer