[CMake] Debug libraries

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Mon Jul 28 18:23:04 EDT 2008

A Dilluns 28 Juliol 2008, Mike Arthur va escriure:
> On Monday 28 July 2008 19:14:51 Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> > One thing that i have not be able to solve is that when I create the MS
> > Visual Studio Project, in the Debug option, the Qt libraries are the
> > debug ones (with d) and in the release are the "normal" (without d).
> > However, I couldn't do the same with the others and I don't know how I
> > can tell MSStudio that when compile in Debug chose the debug ones.
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindLibraryWithDebug.
>cmake?view=markup
>
> That's what you want.

thanks.

I will see it, but I don't know if what I want. I don't have problems in to
find the libraries. I have the problem to set that that libraries are debug
when I chose debug in Visual. I have to see it in more details.

Thanks and best regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E