[CMake] CPack Components with NSIS and using InstallRequiredSystemLibraries

Thomas Moelhave thomasm at daimi.au.dk
Mon Jul 28 10:14:40 EDT 2008

Hmm, it does work using the example project here:
http://www.cmake.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Tests/CPackComponents/?root=CMake
and adding
include(InstallRequiredSystemLibraries)
before
include(CPack)

I guess I must be doing _something_ wrong, although I still get confused
by the fact that it works for the ZIP generator. I'll investigate some
more.